Saturday, December 13, 2003

Atomic Robot's Freedom Force Gallery: Update: Holy Bat-Skin Update, Atomic Robot-Man!


  This post originally appeared, in a somewhat different format, on my old website, "Atomic Robot's Freedom Force Gallery" at www.geocities.com/robotatomic.  That website is now offline, although an archived version of it is available at http://www.oocities.org/robotatomic/index.html.  Much of the information is now out of date, and many of the links may be inactive, but I'm keeping it online here for posterity's sake.

Update: December 13, 2003
Holy Bat-Skin Update, Atomic Robot-Man!

I've got oodles of new skins, variant skins and a couple of mildly hexed meshes online now for your pleasure. They are mostly Batman related, so a trip to my Batman Section should be your first destination to preview them. 


These include some hexed pulp_versatile meshes of The Joker and Professor Hugo Strange, as well as Dr. No-Face (Who? Yeah, he's a real Batman villain, if a bit on the obscure side).
I've also got a bunch of new skins, the crown jewel of the bunch being Polka-Dot-Man, perhaps the goofiest Batman villain ever! Then I've got over a dozen variations of Batman in all the colors of the gay rainbow. These include Batman in his original costume from Detective Comics #27, The Ghost of Batman, North Pole Camouflage Batman, The Flying Batman, The Negative Batman, and more. Every one of these variant costumes comes from an actual Batman comic, they aren't things I am just making up (not that there would be anything wrong with that.)

Finally, check out my Mystery Skins Section to see another pulp hex for a Police Detective, featuring a skin of comic strip detective Dick Tracy. 

All these skins and meshes are available in my first yahoo group, here. The meshes are also available on my second yahoo group, here.

 In order to fit all these files onto my first yahoo group, I had to move some of my other skins over to my second one. Now my first group contains Hexed Pulp Meshes, Batman Skins, Superman Skins, and skins of other DC Comics characters. My second group contains Hexed Pulp Meshes, and all of my other skins, like of TV and movie characters and original creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment