Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Creepy Christmas Decorations: Santa Hat Monsters

CREEPY CHRISTMAS

For my next stab at Creepy Christmas decorations, I'll be adding festive Santa Claus hats to some of my monster toys.
Santa Hat Assortment
  I started off with an assortment of novelty Santa Hats.  The "Holiday Bottle Cap N' Wrap" I bought at a local convenience store for $4.  The other two are from the dollar store.

T. Rex, Frankenstein, and Silver Skull
Next, I selected some monster toys from my collection.  I went with a rubber T. Rex, my Frankenstein Piggy Bank, and my Talking Silver Skull.  Now it's time to add some hats!

Silver Santa Skulll

Frankensanta

Tyrannosaurus Claus
Christmas Monsters
Do you have any creepy monster toys in your house, that you can add Santa Hats to?  If so, then what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment