Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What's up with this blog?


Misfit Robot Daydream
What's up with this blog?
Unopened toys, unreviewed TV shows, and more stuff left undone!


Tons of unopened toys.


I apologize for the lack of of updates on this blog.  I've been really busy at work lately, and this hasn't left me with a lot of time to blog.    I'm starting to accumulate a big pile of toys that I need to open up and review, as well a get a big backlog of movies and TV shows to write about.  I've still been buying the toys, and working on the screencaps and notes for my reviews, but I just haven't had time to write anything up lately. Hopefully that's going to change soon. 

I just had my first weekend off in a couple of weeks, and spent one of my days off taking photos of a bunch of toys, so some new toy reviews should be popping up shortly.  And I'm still working on my reviews of the classic 1978 Battlestar Galactica series.  I watched the first 7 hours of the show for my reviews, but when I was done, I had over 2000 screencaps, and it's taking me forever to sort through.  But I'm ALMOST done with my first installment, so that should be ready soon.

Battlestar Galactica

So, check back here in the next few days and weeks, and I should have some fun new stuff to post.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment